Friday here and a nice quiet one before I head back to work tomorrow, the last 2 days have been go go go..
I love the layered look to these roses and the leaves and it was so easy to create when using the Misti Tool…I kept it almost white, apart from the roses and sentiment, just adding texture by adding the Inside and Out Stitched Diagonal Rectangle die and enamel dots that were white also..
I created this card so my dear Mum could give this to her neighbour as she was celebrating a milestone..
Now before I end this post for the day, I have had a couple of people ask me my thoughts about using the Misti Tool…
- I love that when stamping a sentiment, if it did not stamp correctly, you can of course ink up and re stamp, as the stamp is still in the same position to do so and no trying to eye ball it..
- I love that when there is a look to layering eg. the roses from The Sweet Life, you can do so with ease and get them in perfect order, with different colours..
- It is compact so no large tool to operate or store..
- The grid helps for perfect alignment..
- Now if you live out of the USA, it can be rather expensive, but like me being in Australia we pay the price to have these types of products, shipping has always been rather expensive, but even so, if a store here were to have these types of products well then we would be still paying the extra as they increase the price to sell it to make a profit. The AU dollar being low does not help us out either, but I guess if you really wish these types of products, you will pay to have them..this just happens to be the sad reality, I wish it was different but it is not..
- I think as a whole that if you were to invest in such a product, this would definitely be worth it..Believe you me, my friend, tried to convince me at first I needed it, and I was like it is just another tool I don’t need, then I saw videos from Jennifer McGuire and I was like darn it, I do need this tool…I have not regretted paying the price for this tool, but it may not be for everyone…
I hope this gives you some insight as to whether you think it will be a good purchase or not, I did purchase mine from My Sweet Petunia, and she was fabulous, I purchased the tool itself, 3 x Grid Paper, 2 x Magnets and of course the cleaning solution…
I know that this tool will be a fantastic addition to my stamping..
Well time to go hang some washing out, I will be back again tomorrow to share another card with you all..